Kosova Trail Running Association is an independent non-profit foundation (organization) with the aim of:
- promoting and increasing trail running (and ultra-trail-running);
- marking the paths for mountain running and organizing national and international mountain race running;
- support and empowerment of sports clubs and / or organizations with similar purposes;
- promoting, expanding the body exercises of the ‘Cross Fit’ type and participating in their competitions;
- participation in competitions (or organizing competitions) of different disciplines, such as: marathons, triathlon, swimming marathons, cycling, skiing, etc; as well as
- Promotion and participation in alpine climbing, hiking and mountain hiking.
Past and current activities of KTRA members:
- In 2014, participation in the marathon of 42,195 KM in Budapest, Hungary;
- In 2015 at the marathon of 42,195 KM in Istanbul, Turkey;
- In 2016, the marking of the national marathon path of Gjakova Highlands, Gjakova – Bajram Curr
- In 2016, participation in one of the most interesting European marathons, the 33rd marathon of Vienna.
- In 2017, some activities recorded, such as:
- Paris Marathon
- Cyprus Ultra-Trail
- Krali Marko Ultra-Trail , Macedonia;
- Tirana Half-marathon
- Florence Marathon and
- Ulcinj – Shkodra marathon on the occasion of the Flag holiday.
- In 2017, we also successfully conquered Everest, Eiger, Ama Dablam and Jezerca.
To our donating friends and people of good will:
Account Name: Kosova Trail Running Association
Account Number: 1501110004110641, Raiffeisen Bank Kosovo
Registration number: 5116904-2
Fiscal Number: 601870795
Date of registration: 27.10.2017
Address: Rr. Fehmi Agani Nr. 08.25; 10000, Prishtina
T: +377 45 280980; +377 44 965558